Commuter Bus Services Update
Please note our bus services will recommence operating from Tuesday October 27th 2020.
- Due to Covid 19, travel on board public transport has changed substantially.
- Suirway are absolutely committed to the health and safety of our Clients and our Employees.
- Suirway are guided by the public health guidelines of the Health Service Executive, the Road Safety Authority, the Department of Transport and the National Transport Authority.
We wish to advise our clients on “What to Expect” while using our commuter bus services:
- Please adhere to 2 metre social distancing at bus stops.
- Respect other bus passenger’s space.
- Prepare your ticket or bus fare in advance.
- For the protection of our staff and other customers, face coverings must be worn before boarding and throughout your journey.
- Customers who wish to be excluded must produce medical certification to the driver – on each journey – and this must satisfy your driver before you will be allowed on board.
- You may expect to be refused travel if you do not wear a face covering.
As you Board:
- Hand sanitiser will be provided for use on boarding and disembarking.
- We are installing dispensers that are activated by using your elbow to avoid hand contact.
Driver Protective Screens
- We are providing specially designed driver Covid protection screens on all vehicles.
- These are designed to allow passengers maximum protection while ensuring a safe work environment for our drivers.
- Please note that your driver may choose not to wear a face covering while driving.
Bus Fare Payment
- Please offer exact fares only to driver on boarding.
- Please note : No change will be given.
- Holders of Free Travel passes or Weekly Tickets should present tickets for the driver to view in a clear manner.
- In line with current public health guidelines, we aim to provide 50% load factor on all services.
- Seats not to be used will have ‘do not use’ notices attached.
- Please sit only at seats without notices, thereby ensuring maximum social distancing.
- Our vehicles will be regularly cleaned and disinfected to comply with all public health guidelines and to maintain our high standards.
- Please assist us by taking your waste with you and disposing of it properly.
Suirway – Carrying our Clients in safety – Since 1899
Please follow our Facebook page for further updates at https://www.facebook.com/Suirway