Suirway hold the Tourism Ireland Covid Safety Charter for Tourism and Hospitality Businesses.
This is your Guarantee that we are fully trained and are applying correct policies and procedures for your safety.
- Due to Covid 19, travel on board coach transport has changed substantially.
- Suirway are absolutely committed to the health and safety of our Clients and our Employees.
- Suirway are guided by the public health guidelines of the Health Service Executive, the Road Safety Authority, the Department of Transport and the National Transport Authority.
We wish to advise our clients on “What to Expect” while using our Executive Travel Services:
- Please adhere to sensible social distancing.
- Respect other passenger’s space.
- For the protection of our staff and other customers, face coverings must be worn before boarding and throughout your journey.
As you Board:
- Hand sanitiser will be provided for use on boarding and disembarking.
- We have installed dispensers that are activated by using your elbow to avoid hand contact.
Driver Protective Screens
- We are providing specially designed driver Covid protection screens on all vehicles.
- These are designed to allow passengers maximum protection while ensuring a safe work environment for our drivers.
- Please note that your driver may choose not to wear a face covering while driving behind this screen.
- In line with current public health guidelines, we provide 50% load factor on all vehicles.
- Seats not to be used will have ‘do not use’ notices attached.
- Please sit only at seats without notices, thereby ensuring maximum social distancing.
- Our vehicles will be regularly cleaned and disinfected to comply with all public health guidelines and to maintain our high standards.
- Please assist us by taking your waste with you and disposing of it properly.
Suirway – Carrying our Clients in safety – Since 1899